Brief Introduction of Gaurav Foundation Scholarship
Gaurav Foundation Scholarship is an initial startup scholarship program of Gaurav foundation, an NGO which was formed in 2007 and was recognised later under ROC section 25.
The organisation works under the able guidance of its founder, chairman and managing director Dr. Gaurav Singhal. He is a firm believer of equality to all humans in terms of opportunities and human values. The financial assistance is provided by foundation to needy and academically excellent students.
Highlights of Gaurav Foundation Scholarship
1.This is a merit scholarship program and not loan based.
2. This scholarship is for best minds of the country who wish to study in India or abroad.
3. Candidates who get selected are awarded an amount of maximum INR 5,00,000 for India and maximum INR 10,00,000 for studies abroad.
Eligibility Criteria for Gaurav Foundation Scholarship
- Student should be a citizen of India and must not hold passport of any other countries.
- The minimum allowable age is 17 years and maximum allowable age is 35 years for applying students.
- Student must have secured at least 60% marks in all of the exams he has taken till given date.
- Student must have passed XII standard.
How to get Application Form?
- First you have to download the request form,which is available here http://www.gauravfoundation.org/scholarship.html , then fill the form.
- Get a Demand Draft of Rs. 1500 drawn in favour of “GAURAV FOUNDATION” which must be payable at Chennai
- Next, send the request form along with the Demand Draft through Courier or Speed Post
- The application form will be emailed to you within three Days after the clearance of payment of the DD.
Selection of candidates is based upon the following factors
- Candidate must be an Active or Valid Annual Member of this foundation.
- Application form must be duly filled in all respects.
- Declaration of Family income.
- Academic background of the student.
- Documents check list with the Application Form.
- Details and basis of admission into Current / Proposed College and its Fees Structure.
- At least three good Academic References (from teachers Only).
Procedure to apply for Gaurav Foundation Scholarship
1. First and foremost, download the Request Form as explained above.
2. The Application Form will be sent to you through E-Mail that you provided.
3. Fill the Application Form carefully and complete in all respects and attach all supporting documents and mail by courier.
4. A highly distinguished team will evaluate the application & documents.
5. A predetermined panel will take the the decision whether to Approve or Reject the Application form.
6. The Gaurav Foundation Scholarship Committee will decide how much Scholarship Grant has to be approved.
7. Final results will be displayed on the official website
8. Finally the approved candidate’s Grant Cheque / Demand Draft are prepared and sent to the Concern College.
NOTE: Last date to apply for this scholarship is 20/11/2016
If you have queries comment below.