Indian Space Research Organisation will organize ISRO APRSAF Poster Contest. ISRO will host 24th session of Asia-Pacific Regional Space Agency Forum (APRSAF-24) this year at Bangalore during November 2017. ISRO APRSAF Poster Contest will be organised on this occasion for children who are participating from Asia Pacific countries. This poster contest’s main aim is to increase awareness and interest of space science and technology among children. Through this poster contest children can think and imagine more about the universe. For this competition three best posters will be selected from India. The children who are interested from India are invited to submit their posters. Through their respective schools the children should submit their posters.
The last date for submitting the poster in digital form is 22 September, 2017. The last date for submitting the poster in hard copy form is 25 September, 2017.
The applicants must fulfill the following criteria in order to be eligible for this scholarship:
- Both male and female students are eligible for ISRO APRSAF Poster Contest.
- This poster contest will held across India.
- The children’s age should be in between 8 to 11 years as of 31 December, 2017 in order to be eligible for this poster contest.
- One student or group of two students can submit a poster from one school.
How to Apply:
The students have to apply through both online as well as offline mode by following the below mentioned steps:
- Offline: The selected poster by the school for submission has to be attested by the school (on the back of the poster) should reach before 25 September 2017 on the address mentioned below:
B R Guruprasad, Co-ordinator,
APRSAF-24 Poster Competition,
Publications and Public Relations Unit,
ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan,
New BEL Road, Bangalore – 560231
2. Online: The students also need to send the poster in digital form in jpg file format in addition to submitting the poster in hard copy form and the last date is 22 September, 2017 of submitting the poster online. Each file should contain the digital copy of only one poster, and the size of each file should not exceed 2 MB. The posters should be submitted to the following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
ISRO APRSAF Poster Contest Instructions
- The poster must be created on paper of A3 size (297 x 420 mm) at the minimum and A2 size (420 x 594 mm) at maximum.
- The drawing/painting must not include slogans. The drawing/painting must not represent any particular individual, organisation, country or brand name and must not depict any religious theme. Any artwork that violates any of these restrictions is subject to be disqualified from the voting process for the poster awards.
- Acceptable tools of drawing or painting include pencil, crayon, watercolour, oil painting, computer drawing, etc. However, photos, wires, and other 3D objects are not accepted. The completed art work must be a flat piece of paper.
- The drawing or painting must not include slogans. The drawing or painting must not represent any particular individual, organisation, country or brand name and must not depict any religious theme. Any artwork that violates any of these restrictions is subject to be disqualified from the voting process for the poster awards.
- Each drawing or painting must have the name of the participant, their school name, e-mail address and contact numbers (both cell phone and residential landline) in English on the back side written carefully. No such information should be written on the front side of the poster.
ISRO APRSAF Poster Contest Contact Details
Address: Publications and Public Relations Unit
Indian Space Research Organisation
New BEL Road Bangalore – 560231 India
Mobile Number: +919448397700
Email ids: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com