Less Scholarship For SC Student

Questions and AnswersCategory: Private ScholarshipsLess Scholarship For SC Student
shubham kumar asked 4 years ago

sir , i am{shubham kumar s/o Mr.Gautam singh}  student of b.tech in kls institute chandok , bijnor . my catogery is sc. And i am getting scholarship less than my collage fees. So collage staff is forcing me to submit the fees . so what i have to do for full scholarship….
my contact no is .8077901166

1 Answers
admin Staff answered 4 years ago

The scholarship is totally controlled by the respective govt, if the scholarship is from state govt or central govt you have to contact the respective department. If you have applied for the scholarship through http://www.scholarships.gov.in portal then you can file a complaint online. Contact the help desk number 0120 – 6619540.
Or you can file a complaint here: http://scholarships.gov.in/complaintsPage
Hope this helps. The amount of scholarship you get depends on many factors. If you tell me for which scholarship you applied for, may be, I can of your help.

Your Answer