relating wrong data by mistake

Questions and Answersrelating wrong data by mistake
Kumar asked 4 months ago

my result marks are updated wrong on scolarship form how it can be corrected

1 Answers
admin Staff answered 3 months ago

After final submission of scholarship, marks cannot be changed from the system available online. You can only try contacting the scholarship site customer support for the update. However, they hardly listen to anyone due to high amount of scholarship application. Give it a try by contacting the customer care.

Your Answer