Those candidates who have cleared GATE/GPAT examination will get AICTE GATE/GPAT Scholarship 2017. The main aim of this scholarship is to provide financial support to those students who are economically weak. Simple and few steps need to be followed by the candidates in order to avail this scholarship. This scholarship scheme is formed by The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The scholarship is for students who have taken admission in AICTE Approved Institutes in following Courses:
The main objective of AICTE is to develop quality technical education and offer financial help to bright students through their AICTE GATE/GPAT Scholarship scheme, duration of the scholarship scheme is maximum 24 months. Scroll down to get the complete information of the AICTE GATE/GPAT Scholarship Details.
All the Institutes shall upload the eligible PG Student’s details on the AICTE portal and distribute student’s Unique ID generated by the system to all the PG students admitted in AICTE approved Institutions during 2017-18.
The candidates must fulfill the following criteria in order to be eligible for this scholarship:
- Both male and female students are eligible for AICTE GATE/GPAT Scholarship 2017.
- GATE/GPAT examination will held across India.
- Only those candidates who have qualified GATE/GPAT are eligible for this scholarship.
- The GATE candidates who are admitted in MTech and MArch and GPAT candidates who are admitted in MPharm course are eligible for this scholarship by AICTE.
- Those candidates who are doing part time courses are not eligible for this scholarship.
- The candidates who have qualified under OBC category are not eligible for GATE scholarship.
- The candidates who are SC/ST/OBC/physically handicapped and qualified the GATE exam but don’t have an authentic certificate are not eligible for GATE/GPAT scholarship.
How to Apply:
The students have to apply through online mode by following the below mentioned steps:
- The candidates need to visit AICTE website which is http://www.aicte-india.org/ to fill the registration form.
- The candidates need Institute ID for filling the registration form which the candidates can get on the AICTE portal.
- Now the candidates need to get their Student ID for further steps. The candidates need to fill some details in order to get Student ID.
4. Now the candidates need to verify their ID by filling the relevant details as shown in the image below:
After submitting various details as shown in the image above the candidates will be redirected to a new page. On this page the candidates need to fill their GATE/GPAT exam details and various other details such as: bank details, address and personal details as shown in the image below:
5. Now the candidates need to attach the scanned copy of all the documents which are required in the registration form. The documents which are required are mentioned below:
- Photocopy of GATE/GPAT Score Card (Mandatory)
- Photocopy of SBI Bank Passbook (Mandatory)
- Category Certificate (Mandatory)
- Aadhar Card Copy (if available)
- Physically Disabled Certificate (Mandatory if candidate is Physically Disabled)
- NPR Card Copy (if available)
Helpline No.: 011-26131576-78, 80
The last date for filling Application Form online is 30 September, 2017.