The students who are pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate degree will be proposed by Competition Commission of India (CCI) to conduct CCI National Level Essay Competition 2017-18. The topics of essay include Growth of Digital Economy or Eight Years of Competition Law Enforcement in India. The last date of submitting the essays is 31 October, 2017. The winners will get cash prizes as per the following table:
|Prizes INR|| Category I
| Category II
|First – One||40,000||50,000|
|Second – One||20,000||25,000|
|Third – One||10,000||15,000|
|Consolation – Two||2 x 5,000||2 x 5,000|
The students who will win the prize will also get a certificate. The name of those students who win the prize will be published on CCI’s website and separate intimation will also be sent to each of the winner for receiving the prize in an appropriate program.
The applicants must fulfill the following criteria in order to be eligible for this scholarship:
- In the first category there will be students who are doing undergraduate course in first three years of an integrated post-graduation course or students of Foundation & executive programs of company secretary exam or students of CPT & Intermediate programs of Chartered Accountant Exam and equivalent.
- In the second category there will be students who are pursuing post-graduation, professional and PhD courses.
- The students must submit a copy of Student Identity Card and Aadhar Card along with the essay.
- The employee’s relatives of Competition Commission of India or office of Director General-CCI or Ministry of Corporate Affairs, GOI are not allowed to participate in the essay competition.
- There is no fee for this competition and the entry is free.
- The essay should not contain more than 3000 words, there is no minimum word limit but it is advised to the students to submit essay of not less than 1500 words.
- One student can submit only one essay.
How to Apply:
The students can easily submit the essay by following the below mentioned steps:
- The last date of submitting the essay is 31 October, 2017 through email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The subject of the email should be CCI Essay Competition 2017-18.10.3.
- For competition only original essays will be selected. Any essay that have been written previously will be rejected immediately. If any form of plagiarism is found in the essay then it will be rejected.
Participants shall ascertain and attest to the originality of their entry and a disclaimer clause to this effect shall be added. For filling application form students should visit this link: http://www.cci.gov.in/sites/default/files/essay/Essay%20-%20Guidelines.pdf
Last Date of Submitting Essay: The last date for submitting the Essay is 31 October, 2017.