The candidates who are eligible for INSPIRE(Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research) scholarship should send the Application Forms. The candidates who are interested for the scholarship should apply for it through candidates login link which is given below. The candidates who are eligible for this scholarship must apply by submitting the Application Form with all necessary documents by online mode.
INSPIRE is an abbreviation for Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research which is supported and administered by Department of Science and Technology so that talented students attract towards Science. The main aim of this scholarship is to attract the ability of students to study Science at an early age.
Under Scholarship for Higher Education scheme there are about ten thousand scholarships which are available. The students who have done 12th class from a recognised Board of Education are eligible for this scholarship. The students who have applied for the scholarship will get Rs. 80000/- annually. The candidates will get Rs. 60000/- through cash and they will get rest Rs. 20000/- when they do summer training projects. The scholarship will be transferred directly to the applicant’s State Bank of India(SBI) bank account.
The applicants must fulfill the following criteria in order to be eligible for this scholarship:
- Those students are eligible for this scholarship who have done 12th class and now they will take admission in any undergraduate or postgraduate courses such as: BSc or BSc(Hons) which is 3 years course or BS which is 4 years course or MSc or MS which is 5 years course.
- The candidates who have got first rank in postgraduate level exams in Basic or Applied Sciences which also include Engineering Sciences, Medical Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Agricultural sciences and Veterinary Sciences from any university which is recognised by Government of India and those candidates who have got first rank in graduate level exams in Medicine are also eligible for this scholarship.
- The first rank should be obtained among minimum batch size of 10 students at university level exam with minimum aggregate of 60% marks of the entire course or program.
Age Limit: The age of the applicant should in between 20 years to 32 years. The relaxation of age will be given to reserved category candidates.
The candidates who will apply for the scholarship should know that the provisional selection will be done on the basis of screening of eligible applications by an Internal Committee, followed by final selection through an Expert Committee.
How to Apply:
The students can easily apply through online mode by following the below mentioned steps:
- The candidates should visit the official website of the scholarship which is: www.online-inspire.gov.in
- Now follow the ‘Sign In’ option from right side of home page and select ‘Register here’ link
- Now the candidates need to fill registration link with all the relevant information and after that you need to login to your INSPIRE Scholarship Candidate account.
- Then candidates have to fill the Application Form very carefully with all the relevant details.
- After filling the Application Form the candidates need to submit it within the given period of time.
- After submitting the Application Form the candidates should take the printout for further use.
Last Date of Submitting Application Form: The last date for submitting Application Form is second week of January, 2018.