Pre Matric Scholarship is basically a scholarship scheme which is for OBC candidates which is centrally sponsored and it is implemented by the State Government. Those students who belong to OBC category are eligible for this scholarship which is given by Government of India.
This scholarship is given to those students who are studying in the schools which are located within the range of National Capital territory of Delhi. The students who are studying from Class 1 to 10 in Government Schools or Private Schools which is recognised will get this scholarship from Ministry. The students will get this scholarship for 10 months. The students need to download the OBC Prematric Scholarship Application Form and submit it to their principal.
The applicants must fulfill the following criteria in order to be eligible for this scholarship:
- Only those students are eligible for the OBC Scholarship who are students of Government or Aided Schools or Private Schools which is recognised.
- The students who are studying in public schools which are affiliated to Directorate of Education or Kendriya Vidyalaya or National Open Schools or Schools affiliated to NDMC or Municipal Corporation of Delhi are eligible for applying to this scholarship.
- Only those students are eligible for this scholarship who are financially weak and belong to economically backwards class and annual income of their parents should not be more than Rs. 44500/- from all sources.
- The students who will apply for this scholarship cannot apply for any other scholarship.
- The students should attend all the classes regularly and have full attendance.
How to Apply:
The students can easily apply through online mode by following the below mentioned steps:
- The candidates should visit the official website of the scholarship which is: http://delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/doit/Delhi+Govt/Delhi+Home
- Now the candidates need to fill the Application Form by providing all relevant details.
- After filling the Application Form the candidates need to attach all the relevant documents with the Application Form.
- The candidates need to attach the following documents: (a) Income Certificate in the format which is prescribed (b) One passport size photograph with signature of student on the photograph (c) Photocopy of Caste Certificate which should be self attested (d) If the student is hosteller then he/she should also attach the Hosteller Certificate (e) Details of Student’s Bank Account which should be verified by the concerned bank authority.
- Now the candidates need to submit the duly filled Application Form to the principal of the school.
- The principal needs to submit the Application Form to the address mentioned below:
Deputy Education Officer Department of Education 10th Floor, Palika Kendra Sansad Marg, New Delhi
Last Date of Submitting Application Form: The last date for submitting Application Form is September 20, 2017.
You must be logged in to post a comment.