Upto 200 Merit-Cum-Means Scholarships are offered by The Swami Dayanand Charitable Education Foundation to various meritorious students who are doing various professional courses such as: Medical, Engineering, Architecture. Only Indian students can apply for this scholarship.
This scholarship provides financial support to those students who are economically weak and doing professional courses such as: Engineering and Medical. 30% of the total scholarship is reserved for girls.
The aim of The Swami Dayanand Charitable Education Foundation(SDCEF) is to provide help and support to those students who are talented but poor to become engineers and doctors.
This scholarship is available for those candidates who are doing undergraduate courses, students doing engineering, medical and architecture courses. 30% of the total scholarship is always reserved for girls. There are total 200 scholarships which are provided for the above mentioned courses.
Various relevant details of this scholarship are as under:
|No. of Scholarships
|Scholarship Amount(Per Annum)
|Smt. Shyam Lata Garg Scholarships
|Sh. Anand Swarup Garg Memorial Scholarships
|Sh. Ram Lal Gupta Memorial Scholarships
|Smt. Shanti Devi Memorial Scholarships
|Sh. Ram Ji Lal Memorial Scholarships
The applicants must fulfill following criteria in order to avail the scholarship:
- Only those students can apply for the scholarship who are doing a regular or full time course from a college or an institute which is recognised by AICTE or MCI or State Education Board.
- Those students who are doing engineering from IIT or NIT can apply for the scholarship.
- Those students who are doing their medical undergraduate courses from government colleges are eligible for the scholarship. The students also need to submit their proof of rank in order to apply for the scholarship.
- Those students who are doing Architecture courses from government colleges are eligible for the scholarship. The students also need to submit their proof of rank in order to apply for the scholarship.
- Those candidates who have got 70% marks in 12th class are eligible for the scholarship.
- Candidate of any year of undergraduate course can apply for the scholarship.
- Minimum grade should be 6.5 out of 10 on points scale system.
- The gross annual income of the family of candidate should not be more than 4 Lakhs per annum. Students with low family income will be given more preference in comparison to students with more family income. The candidates should provide authentic and genuine Income Certificate in order to avail the scholarship. Students who submit Affidavit as Income Proof will not be accepted.
- The age of candidates should not be more than 25 years.
- The candidates who apply for this scholarship cannot apply for any other scholarship.
The candidates who are Indian can apply for the scholarship.
How to Apply:
The required documents in a sealed cover should be sent by Speed Post / Registered Post only at the designated address and reach on or before September 15, 2017. Documents received after the due date shall not be accepted.
Documents to be submitted with the application form:
a) Copy of Admission Letter/Counselling letter
b) Copy of 10th and 12th mark sheets.
c) Copy of Rank card of entrance examination
d) Copy of Fee Receipts.
e) Two recent latest passport size photographs (Not later than six months). (One to be
posted in the application form.)
f) Certificate of family income / BPL Certificate / Certificate from local panchayat office for
proof of annual family income / ITR
g) Copy of ration card or ID proofs of parents
h) Handwritten essay
Website For Application Form:
Last Date to Apply:
The date of online submission has been extended to September 30, 2017. Please make sure that all the applications verified from the Institutes reach us on or October 15, 2017.