UP Pre Matric Scholarship 2017 is for the students of Uttar Pradesh who are studying in Class 9-10 in any recognised school in Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department, also known as Uttar Pradesh Samaj Kalyan Vibhag offers UP Pre Matric Scholarship 2017 to support the students who are economically weak and comes under the Below Poverty Line (BPL) Category. The students belong to Uttar Pradesh and fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply through both online and offline mode from 1 July to 28 September 2017. The candidates selected for the scholarship will be given Rs 720 rupees per annum as a stipend.
The candidates who have applied for the UP Pre Matric Scholarship last year and want to renewal the UP Pre Matric Scholarship can apply online. Such candidates can fill the application form on the official web portal for UP Scholarship. To fill the application form online, the candidates have to follow the steps mentioned below.
The candidates must fulfill the following criteria in order to be eligible for this scholarship:
- Both male and female students are eligible for UP Pre Matric Scholarship 2017.
- Only those students are eligible for this scholarship who are from Uttar Pradesh.
- The students of class 9 and 10 are eligible for this scholarship.
- Those candidates who are living in Uttar Pradesh and are studying in Class 9 or Class 10 in any school which is recognised from any Board of Education are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The annual family income of the candidates should be Rs. 30000 for OBC/SC/ST candidates, Rs. 100000 for Minority candidates, Rs. 19884 for General candidates living in rural areas, Rs. 25546 for General candidates living in urban areas.
How to Apply:
The students have to apply through online or offline mode by following the below mentioned steps:
- The candidates who want to apply through offline mode can download the application form from the official website which is: http://scholarship.up.nic.in/.
- The candidates who want to apply through online mode by visiting the website mentioned above and filling the application form on the web portal for UP Scholarship.
- Now the candidates need to provide all the relevant details in the application form such as: Basic Personal Details, Educational Details, Contact Details, Address etc.
- After filling the UP Pre Matric Scholarship form the candidates will get a Registration Number.
- Now the candidates need to submit the application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
- Now the candidates need to submit the complete application form along with the documents which are required which must be self-attested to their respective school within 7 days of submission of online application form.
- The candidates need to submit these documents: Self-attested copy of caste certificate, self-attested copy of income certificate.
- After that the school will verify the application form along with relevant documents and send it to the UP Samaj Kalyan Vibhag.
Phone No: 0522-2288861/18001036048