Brief Introduction of ALL INDIA MERITORIOUS SCHOLARSHIP TEST 2017
All India Meritorious Scholarship Test 2017 is an academic competition test for students of class 10 pass out, 11, 12 and 12 passed. This Scholarship provides an amazing opportunity for both meritorious and needy students to find their merit on a national level and get exciting prizes they deserve. The All India Meritorious Scholarship Test is organized by Smiling Star Pvt. Ltd with a mission to reach out to students with exceptional educational and economic needs by providing funds and financial guidance to enable student access to higher education.
This program offers mainly two types of scholarships:-
- Merit Based Scholarship: Out of the total no. of applicants, the top 62 students will be awarded this scholarship on the basis of performance in the online test and interview.
- Need cum Merit based scholarship: Out of the total no. of applicants, the top 62 needy students will be awarded this scholarship. Eligibility is based on the income of the prospective student and his or her family along with test results, board marks, and interview.
Other benefits of this scholarship are:
- Students will be provided with counseling sessions for Indian and Foreign colleges.
- Every applicant will get free premium membership of the program.
- Meritorious students will get certificates of appreciation from aimst group.
- Students will get latest notifications on recent or upcoming scholarships.
Prizes are as follows:
- First Prize- An amount of 25,000 rupees will be awarded to 4 students.
- Second prize- An amount of 10,000 rupees will be awarded to 40 students.
- Third Prize- An amount of 5,000 rupees will be awarded to 80 students.
- 80 percentile and above- certificates will be awarded to 1,000 students.
Note- All India Meritorious Scholarship Test is for class 10 pass out, 11, 12 and 12 passed students only.
Question Type: Multiple Choice Questions, Fill ups, Polar Questions: Yes/No.
Subjects: 1. G.K/Current Affairs – 20 questions.
2. Mental Ability/Elementary Maths – 20 questions.
3. Verbal Ability – 20 questions
Test Mode: Online.
Paper Language: English.
Test Duration: 45 minutes.
Total Marks: 60 (NO negative markings).
Eligibility: Class 10 pass out, Class 11, Class 12, Class 12 pass out.
- Start Online Application: 3 June 2017.
- Last Date Application: 30 June 2017.
- Interview: 10 July 2017.
- Final Result Announcement: 15 August 2017.
Note*- These dates can be changed.
How To Apply?
To apply for Scholarship, plz visit the following site http://www.aimst.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The total no. of seats in the test is subject to the no. of students applying.
- The participation fee includes 6-month premium membership worth rupees 249 providing many scholarship alerts and notifications through SMS and Emails.
- The scholarship is distributed equally between merit-based and need-cum-merit based scholarships.
For your reference, download the following files-
You must be logged in to post a comment.