National Scholarship Examination is based upon Multiple Choice Questions pattern. The question paper is made in such a way that a student can easily develop decision making ability and the reasoning power. The NSE group is searching for talented students through Scholarship Exam.
The applicants must fulfill the following criteria in order to be eligible for this scholarship:
- The Scholarship Exam helds in English and Regional language for students of 5th to 12th class of SSC or CBSE or ICSE board.
- The Scholarship Exam helds in English and Regional language for students of Diploma.
- Whole paper is based on Objective Type questions.
- There are four options in each question. The Scholarship Exam paper consists of questions related to General Knowledge, Mathematics and Social Science.
- There are total 100 questions in which there are 50 questions of General Knowledge, 25 questions of Mathematics and 25 questions of Social Science.
- The paper is of total 100 marks in which each question is of 1 mark. The exam is of 90 minutes duration. There is no negative marking.
- The registration was started on 01 april, 2017.
- The last date of application is 30 September, 2017.
- The exam fees is Rs. 350/- per student.
- If the Application Form is submitted then late fees is Rs.50/- will be levied.
How to Apply:
The students can easily apply through online by following the below mentioned steps:
- The students need to visit the link: www.niceedu.org/nse and do registration if already not registered.
- Then you will receive an activation email after which you can fill your Application Form for NSE 2017.
- After that students need to make payment online through Net Banking or Debit Card or Credit Card.
- The students need to send following documents: Application Form, Online Payment Transaction Receipt, Identity Card or Photo ID or Bonafide Certificate.
Last Date of Submitting Application Form: The last date for submitting Application Form is September 30, 2017.
Helpline No. : 7755933666 / 9561122666 / 8424005050
Email ID : email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.niceedu.org