Brief Introduction of L’Oreal India Scholarship
L’Oréal India strongly believes that science very for progress and like men, a women’s contribution to science is necessary for its future. Because of that L’Oreal India has initiated the L’Oréal India Scholarship for Young Women in Science, which in many ways encourages and supports young women to pursue careers in science.
The program was instituted in 2003 and has consistently helped young women to pursue scientific studies. A scholarship of Rs. 250,000/- each is granted to promising but economically disadvantaged young women and covers college fees for study in any scientific field in a recognized college or university in India.
Under LOreal India Scholarship, an amount of Rs 2.5 lacs will be awarded to each girl student selected for the program. No of Scholarships available is 50.
LOreal India Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Students who passed 12th standard in Science from India.
- Students who graduated in the current Academic year(March 2017).
- Students who got 85% marks in PCB/PCM.
- Age limit: Maximum 19 years as of 31/05/2017.
LOreal India Scholarship Selection Procedure
- Students who are shortlisted and her parents will be called for an Interview in Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Hyderabad/Kolkata.
- A Jury of eminent members of various scientific and economic communities and some L’Oreal India representatives will conduct the interview.
How To Apply?
Girl students can apply for this Scholarship online at http://www.foryoungwomeninscience.com/
There is also an Offline Mode for Application Submission. Applicants can download the Application form from the above website.
Last Date for Application Submission: July 17, 2017.