Brief Introduction of Allama Abul Hasan Ali Nadwi Scholarship
Nadwatul-Ulama is the caterer of alma mater to hundreds and thousands of Islamic scholars, young and energized who are actively participating in the building of this society and country especially in religious matters and promotion of Arabic as spoken and understandable language. The graduates from this esteemed institution are spread in all parts of the country, and some of them abroad as well.
They have this platform where they pool their resources to help the younger generations. Visit the N.O.B.A website here http://www.nadwaoldboys.org/index.html
Aim of Allama Abul Hasan Ali Nadwi Scholarship
The main aim of this scholarship is to help the graduates of Madaris hop into the race of mainstream graduates. The scholarship gives financial assistance to those who need it. Besides from financial assistance the program also encourages career counselling of the students.
- Student graduates who have Alimiat/ Fazilat or a qualification equivalent to it from a government aided or any Madarsa in India who is studying in Bachelor course can apply.
- Only undergraduate students can apply in their first or second year of graduation.
- Special preference will be given to those who need badly and have good academic records.
- 50% of the total scholarships is reserved for those students who have qualified N.O.B.A entrance preparation program.
- 30% of Allama Abul Hasan Ali Nadwi Scholarship is for those graduate students who have taken admission in the 1st year of Bachelors coourse in the session 2015-2016
- Around 20% of the Allama Abul Hasan Ali Nadwi Scholarship is reserved for students who are currently studying in 2nd year of their Bachelor’s course.
How to Apply?
- Applicants are advised to fill and submit their forms which are downloadable from N.O.B.A (Nadwa Old Boys Association) website here http://www.nadwaoldboys.org/download/download-scholarship.php
- Form should be carefully filled in by the applicant. Along with the form the applicant will also provide self attested copies of last examination passed certificate and marksheet, Date of Birth Certificate, I dentification proof, proof of address and payment slip.
- Incomplete applications, unsigned applications and forms without appropriate documents will not be accepted and their form for scholarship will stand cancelled. No further arguments in this case shall be entertained.
- Merely Applying for scholarship does not mean award of scholarship. The applications will undergo scrutiny by N.O.B.A Authority and their call in this matter will be final.
Last date of Application form is 25 of November, 2016