Brief Introduction of Foundation for Excellence Scholarship
The Foundation for Excellence Scholarship Program gives financial assistance to economically weak students to pursue higher education within India. Foundation for Excellence Scholarship is available to any qualified student, it doesn’t matter what applicants’ caste, community, gender or religion is. Moreover, the main eligibility criteria of this scholarship is that the candidate must be pursuing a course that has been approved by the foundation and meet some eligibility terms laid out by the foundation.
The Primary goal of this scholarship is to help candidates carry out their studies in engineering, technology or medicine without in a hassle free environment.
Eligibility Criteria for Foundation for Excellence Scholarship
The eligibility criteria for professional courses as laid out by foundation in engineering, technology and medicine are:
- Candidates pursuing professional degree courses such as BE or B.Tech, Integrated 5 Year Dual Degree M.Tech and M.B.B.S. are qualified for this scholarship. Diploma students, B.Arch, B.D..S & B Pharma applicants are not eligible.
- Candidates who are in first year of their respective courses in the session 2016-17 are eligible to apply.
- The candidates must have passed their Intermediate examination or any equivalent board qualifying examination not before 2015.
- The candidates must have scored a minimum of 70% marks in their previous final examination.
- The applicants’ must have had secured admission to his/her professional degree courses on the basis of the open or general merit rank secured by them at the state/national level entrance tests.
- The total annual income of applicant’s guardian/parents from all sources must not exceed INR 130000 per year.
- For parents who are employed a copy of income/salary slip is needed.
- For self employed parents copy of latest Income Tax file return is mandatory.
Application process is a simple four step procedure that needs to be strictly adhered to. The steps are mentioned below:
1. Fill the online application here http://www.ffe.org/programs/online-application-form.php , once it is complete you can submit it online or you can also send a copy of it.
2. The next step is where Foundation For Excellence comes into picture, they help applicant to connect with a Foundation For Excellence Facilitator nearby your city.
3. The job of Foundation For Excellence Facilitator is to check if you meet the eligibility criteria as per foundation rules.
4. The Foundation For Excellence Facilitator forwards the application and the selection is done for most eligible and qualified students. They are informed afterwards.
The application process is ongoing. Apply soon.
If you have any queries you can comment below.
You must be logged in to post a comment.