Brief Introduction of National Scholarship Exam
The National Scholarship Exam is a Multiple Choice Questions patterned examination which helps Students to be more practical and careful while attempting the questions. The questions the this examination carries are made in such a manner that a student will develop decision taking ability and the power of reasoning.
This exam helps in identifying and setting apart talented and needy students from the rest and brings out the strengths and weaknesses in each and every student.
The National Institute of Career Education (NICE) is responsible for the planning of this exam and searching for fresh and young talents through it. It is very much advised that you take this test and see for yourself where you stand, its a kind of self assessment test.
|1||V-XII||SSC/ICSE/CBSE||English or Regional Language|
|2||Diploma and Degree
(1 to 3rd year of any stream)
|Any board||English or Regional Language|
Nature of Examination
- Whole paper is objective based.
- Syllabus will consist of General knowledge, Mathematics and Social Science.
- Total number of Questions is 100 viz a viz GK – 50, Math – 25, and Sci. – 25.
- Total number of Marks is 200 ( which means each question will carry 2 marks).
- Exam Duration will be total 90 minutes.
- No negative marking.
|S.No.||Standard||Board / University||1st Rank||2nd Rank||3rd Rank|
|1||5th||Any||INR 9,999||INR 4,999||Rs. 1,999|
|2||6th||Any||INR 11,111||INR 6,500||Rs. 3,000|
|3||7th||Any||INR 12,999||INR 7,500||Rs. 3,500|
|4||8th||Any||INR 14,999||INR 8,999||Rs. 4,000|
|5||9th||Any||INR 16,500||INR 9,500||Rs. 4,500|
|6||10th||Any||INR 18,500||INR 11,111||Rs. 5,500|
|7||11th||Any||INR 19,999||INR 12,000||Rs. 6,000|
|8||12th||Any||INR 21,000||INR 12,500||Rs. 6,500|
|9||Diploma (Any Stream)||Any||INR 25,000||INR 15,000||Rs. 7,500|
|10||Degree (Any Stream||Any||INR 31,000||INR 18,500||Rs. 9,000|
- From Rank 4 to 100 their is a Consolation Prize for each standard.
- All students will receive participation certificates.
Mode Of Exam
- Students can only apply Online
- User Name With Password Information for student to login in Online Examination Website would be available on student’s hall tickets.
Exam date and Examination Center
- Date of Examination & Examination Centers of National Scholarship Exam will be declared one month prior to examination.
- All students, teachers, parents, coordinators & ATC are advised to remain updated from website notification, news & announcement.
- Registration Starts from 1 March 2016
- Deadline of application reciept is 30th Sept., 2016
- Exam fee for all students is meager Rs. 350.00/- per Student
- Application forms submitted after the deadline will be entertained along with the late fee of extra Rs. 50/-.
- Forms are available at all our Head Offices, Branch Offices, Authorized Training Centers (ATC), Coordinators and Schools.
- Students can also apply online here http://www.niceedu.org/applyonline.html
How to Apply?
Procedure to apply online
1.Visit the NICE website at http://www.niceedu.org. Move cursor to Apply Online button and click on blue Apply Online button.
2 Fill all the necessary necessary details that you see on the next webpage and upload your recent passport size photo.
3.Now make payment for online application only online payment can be done via Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / IMPS only.
Procedure to apply offline
1. Download the National Scholarship Exam 2016 offline Application form from download section “http://www.niceedu.org/downloads.html”
2. Next take a print out of the application form.
3. Fill all the fields carefully and paste your recent passport size photo in the space provided.
4. Mode of Payment will be only accepted through Cash / Send DD of Rs.350/- drawn in favor of “National Institute of Career Education” payable at Nashik.
1. Student Application Form that will be saved after completely filling application form/Offline filled form.
2. Proof of Online Payment (Transaction Receipt) .
3. Photo ID card of School or College Identity Card Or Bonafide certificate.
Documents should be sent only through Speed Post / Registered Post or Courier : FedEx, Blue Dart, First Flight, DTDC, Vichare, Professional, Etc. or By Hand At Our HO / BO / ATC / Coordinator.
Also, please do Mention on envelop “Application For National Scholarship Exam”.
Applications should be sent directly to the Head Office or Branch Office address only
Head Office :
Pratibha Education Society :
5, Hari Mamta Appartment, Panchak, Jail Road, Nasik Road. :
Nasik, PIN – 422101, Maharashtra.
Branch Office :
MAHADEV E SERVICES
Kausalya Sadan, Yadav Nagar Road,
Post- Mohone (Ambivali-E), Tal- Kalyan, Dist- Thane,
PIN- 421102. Maharashtra.