Brief Introduction of Siemens Scholarship Program
The main objective of Siemens Scholarship Program is to encourage and promote engineering education among academically excellent and outperforming students from less privileged and financially weak families, who dream of becoming future engineers. Siemens understands that a large number of deserving students have a desire to become engineers but their dreams are cut short due to financial constraints. Owing to these genuine reasons, Siemens offers limited no. of scholarships to deserving and meritorious students to carry out their education and secure a sustainable career and future in engineering, Research and Development and manufacturing units.
This project is implemented by Smile Foundation group, and Growth Centre Pvt. Ltd. is responsible for carrying out the all round development of students in the Scholarship Program.
Smile Foundation is a national-level development organisation working in the areas of education, healthcare, livelihood and women empowerment.
Siemens Scholarship Program Reward
The candidates who are selected for the award of Siemens Scholarship Program will have following benefits
1.Annual scholarship which will cover tuition fees for the course, book allowances, stationary and other course related expenses.
2. All round development of the future engineer by rigorous training, mentoring and internship hosted by Siemens.
3. Good exposure and understanding working of industries.
1. Students who are in the first year of graduation of engineering from recognized governmental colleges of India from any of the branches such as mechanical or production, electronics or instrumentation, electrical, electronics and telecommunication, computers or information technology are eligible to apply for Siemens Scholarship Program.
2. The age of candidate seeking Siemens Scholarship Program must not exceed in any case 20 years at the time of application of scholarship program.
3. The aggregate family income of the candidate’s parents/ guardians must not exceed INR 2,00,000 in any case whatsoever.
4. The academic requirements of the candidate requires him to have secured a minimum of 50% marks in high school examination and a minimum of 60% marks in 12 class with PCM stream.
1. 50% scholarship is already reserved for girl candidates.
2. Only students from government colleges can apply for Siemens Scholarship Program.
3. The colleges whose students can apply for this scholarship will be informed in advance about the opening dates of the scholarship.
4. The online application portal which can be accessed here http://scholarship.siemens.co.in/Pages/Home_Close.aspx will be opened once the admission procedure in all the government colleges is completed for a limited duration. The candidates are advised to apply during that time.
If you have any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.
You must be logged in to post a comment.